-Sugar sugar- -Sugar sugar-

Great

The graphix in the movie were really really good. Unlike some of your movies and other movie you drew every frame very cleanly and never had your character looking wierd or something. I thought that the creative level was high and I like the idea of coke cans. But it does hurt when there was no background. And it never did much more then have the theme of coke. The movie was fantastic and a pleasure to watch just could of used that extra stuff.

Phoenix Correct! Phoenix Correct!

Awesome

Much better than anything else you've ever made.

diamond-armada responds:

lol dya think? Well I might just make more of this then, I dunno. Anyway, thanx for 10!

History Tutor - Ep 11 History Tutor - Ep 11

Another Great Episode

Of course I'm goin to give you guys a 10 because I love adventures in chaos city, but im goin make you promise me somthing. For next season, the animation needs a little more... ehhh.... well... Animation. Like when he drinks the coffee, make it so his arm goes up to his face with a little frame by frame animation instead of his arm apearing right in front of his face. I know it's not that hard. Can you do it for me? Great job. Can't wait for the last one.

smileycrew responds:

Thanks for the support! We can work on that for next season. Our animation is simple because we have to crank out a new cartoon each week. We hope with some of our new series like "Tales From Chaos City" and "SeƱor Estupendo" will have a little more. We know our style is "stiff", we'll work on that.

James The Circus Zebra James The Circus Zebra

James is still better than ever

This is over all really fun. The graphics weren't amazing in this one but a think it's passable. And also the balancing ball mingame is impossible. But this one has the best main game. I have a question too. Are James games easy to program for you guys?

FIGHT! FIGHT!

Ouch

HEADACHE!!!!!!

phoenix1001 responds:

im not sure what that ment but ill try to make my songs better.

State of Emergency 1 State of Emergency 1