-Sugar sugar- -Sugar sugar-

Great

The graphix in the movie were really really good. Unlike some of your movies and other movie you drew every frame very cleanly and never had your character looking wierd or something. I thought that the creative level was high and I like the idea of coke cans. But it does hurt when there was no background. And it never did much more then have the theme of coke. The movie was fantastic and a pleasure to watch just could of used that extra stuff.

Phoenix Correct! Phoenix Correct!

Awesome

Much better than anything else you've ever made.

diamond-armada responds:

lol dya think? Well I might just make more of this then, I dunno. Anyway, thanx for 10!

History Tutor - Ep 11 History Tutor - Ep 11

Another Great Episode

Of course I'm goin to give you guys a 10 because I love adventures in chaos city, but im goin make you promise me somthing. For next season, the animation needs a little more... ehhh.... well... Animation. Like when he drinks the coffee, make it so his arm goes up to his face with a little frame by frame animation instead of his arm apearing right in front of his face. I know it's not that hard. Can you do it for me? Great job. Can't wait for the last one.

smileycrew responds:

Thanks for the support! We can work on that for next season. Our animation is simple because we have to crank out a new cartoon each week. We hope with some of our new series like "Tales From Chaos City" and "SeƱor Estupendo" will have a little more. We know our style is "stiff", we'll work on that.

Average Guy Average Guy

That was awesome

ba dum cha. Great! While that wasn't the best movie, I understand that it was a Short, and that was Hilarious.

Unforgotten Realms: Epi6 Unforgotten Realms: Epi6

Yes! the new episode

Yes! y did it take you so long. Dude, you shouldn't of made it this long. It's not as funny when it's longer. 1. because when it's shorter there's all the funniest packed in. 2. When it's longer it takes longer for you to make, and the faster a creater does things the more funnier things he thinks up. So that's why your score isn't high enough. But if you put enough funniest into the Christmas version youll probally win

Sirschmoopy responds:

If logic were dollars you would be a poor poor man :(

Snail Of Justice Snail Of Justice

Oh come on.

You would be so good if you made something.

Peacedood responds:

I did make something. This. In fact, had you not been such an ignorant prick, you'd have noticed have another flash.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Awesome

lol, "so like stop going so fast. or not, i dont care.

.:Super Mario Bros 3:. .:Super Mario Bros 3:.

I love it

Graphics- Best part of the movie.

Style-I like you sorta changed it and drew your own characters.

Sound- Basicly flawless

Violence- a Tiny bit

Interactivity- Little bit

Overall- 9, Im i wiener

Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

O my Gosh!

I would much rather watch this series then almost all the shows on TV. This isnt flash, THIS IS PERFECTION!

GEOweasel: Episode Anti18 GEOweasel: Episode Anti18

Almost good

Why didnt you have a preloader. Well the voices were bad but you did do pretty good. Just improve on some things.